Children of Heroes is a Ukrainian charity helping children who have lost one or both parents due to the Russian war in Ukraine. Our goal is to enable and support the Children of Heroes to be the best representatives of the Ukrainian nation and integrate them into the global community.
Our vision is to help the Children of Heroes as they grow up, without parents, to find their way, despite loss, adversity, and trauma, to grow up and achieve their greatest potential in life - both personally and professionally. We envisage that the thousands of children in our care will eventually be able to lead happy, healthy, and successful lives, achieving academic excellence and career success.
Children of Heroes charity fund seeks a Head of Google Lead Generation to help us make better business decisions based on our marketing data. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics. The primary responsibilities will be maintaining the Google Ad accounts of our company and analyzing the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve and raise more donations for the fund. You will also be expected to improve our Google Ads accounts and maximize the return on our investment.
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns aimed specifically at the North American and European markets
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google Ads to drive various online marketing campaigns to generate donations.
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, Google Ads specialists, and engineers
- Managing the advertising budget
- Solid experience in the role of Lead Generation Manager
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Understanding of software development processes and web, Front-end, Back-end, UI/UX market
What we propose:
- work in a fast-growing international NGO with a great noble purpose
- full-time job
- remote work
- 24 PTO days
Children of Heroes is a Ukrainian charity registered in the USA as a 501(c)(3)
Please send your CV and cover letter to (see email below)