Contract Type: Consultant Contract
Working Hours: Full Time
Link to Website
Closing date: 15/06/2023
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfilling their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a better future
UNICEF works to ensure the rights of all children in the East Asia and Pacific Region. This means the rights of every child living in this country, irrespective of their nationality, gender, religion or ethnicity, to:
survival – to basic healthcare, peace and security;
development – to a good education, a loving home and adequate nutrition;
protection – from abuse, neglect, trafficking, child labour and other forms of exploitation; and
participation – to express opinions, be listened to and take part in making any decisions that affect them
- Developing the F2F strategy plan to improve and grow capacity of the team and increasing the acquisition targets. The incumbent has to work with the team to accomplish KPIs in the budget, including (but not limited to) volume, average gift, and retention
- People management (Leadership and culture) - The incumbent will hold an advisory role in creating a great work culture and environment for the in-house team (back-end and front-end) to meet its acquisition targets
- Performance management - The incumbent will monitor and report team performance and develop managers, STL, TL, and Fundraiser's performance management skills
- Capacity planning and building - The incumbent will develop and ensure operation sustainability with systematic capacity planning and building
- Internal communication - The incumbent will work with in-house leadership in cultivating a working culture that upholds CRITA values and effectively manages change initiatives
· A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
· Experience managing large scale F2F field operations, with a proven track record of success and growth, with demonstrated ability to manage a medium team size of 50 – 60 fundraisers.
· Experience setting up and implementing organisational structure, performance management system, and capacity building programme.
· Language: Fluency in either English or Thai is required.
o Strategic thinking.
o Coaching/ advisory skills – the ability to help others in achieving fundraising/ career development goals.
o Strong leadership – the ability to inspire, motivate and drive the team towards success.
o Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to build relationships with team and internal stakeholders and communicate effectively.
o Critical thinker and problem solver – the ability to ask clear probing questions and drive to solutions quickly.
o Proactive – the ability to take the initiative and to work with minimum supervision.
o Planning and implementation – the ability to plan and deliver.
o Intermediate data and financial literacy level – the ability to derive insights from performance dashboards and financial reports (profit and loss, monthly financial reports).
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV, full contact information of minimum 3 references, availability, and proposed daily professional fee in USD and THB. Please click here for more details