Children of Heroes is a Ukrainian charity helping children who have lost one or both parents due to the Russian war in Ukraine. Our goal is to enable and support the Children of Heroes to be the best representatives of the Ukrainian nation and integrate them into the global community.
Our vision is to help the Children of Heroes as they grow up, without parents, to find their way, despite loss, adversity, and trauma, to grow up and achieve their greatest potential in life - both personally and professionally. We envisage that the thousands of children in our care will eventually be able to lead happy, healthy, and successful lives, achieving academic excellence and career success.
Children of Heroes charity fund seeks a Direct Marketing Manager to be responsible for launching and developing direct marketing function in our Fund.
- Building from scratch and development of email marketing
- Being responsible for channel P&L
- Studying trends, generating ideas, conducting A/B tests, conducting experiments in direct marketing
- Setting up and automating multi-channel communication chains with donors
- Collection of statistics, analysis of channel efficiency
- Communication with copywriters, designers, the donor department and the agency during the preparation of mailing distributions
- Solid experience with email marketing and successful cases in your portfolio
- Analytical skills
- Attention and multitasking
- Understanding the main indicators of email marketing effectiveness
- Understanding how spam filters work
What we propose:
- work in a fast-growing international NGO with a great noble purpose
- full-time job
- remote work
- 24 PTO days
Children of Heroes is a Ukrainian charity registered in the USA as a 501(c)(3)
Please send your CV and cover letter to (see email above)