Organisation: Vier Pfoten International
Position: Fundraising Advisor - International Markets
Location: Remote (Austria, Germany, UK or Bulgaria)
Salary: 45.000 EUR
Closing date: 23/04/2021 (day/month/year)
Vier Pfoten International
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us to achieve our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be:
• Support our fundraising teams in Australia, the USA, and South Africa in establishing their fundraising national strategies in alignment with the global fundraising strategy.
• Monitor and evaluate the fundraising performance in those markets and recommend further improvements on their national strategies.
• Identify specific market needs and provide strategic and operational support in those specific areas.
• Provide tools, best practice, and techniques to leverage income results in those markets.
• Find learning needs and skill gaps, strengthen internal capacity to fundraising and innovate.
• Coordinate and seek support from other team members to support the fundraising markets.
• Build fundraising communities across and within markets in specific areas of expertise.
• Keep the community updated with the current and most emerging trends in fundraising.
• Foster and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation.
• Represent the fundraising perspective in key meetings, campaigns and project groups.
Your profile ideally illustrates:
• Previous experience working for international NGOs within Fundraising
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Individual Giving
• Educational background in Business Administration or other comparable working experience
• Strong project management experience and skills
• Valid working permit in either Austria, Germany, UK or Bulgaria, based on location
• Fluent English
Our offer includes:
• A remote position anywhere in Austria, Germany, United Kingdom or Bulgaria
• The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
• A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
• An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
• A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
• A gross salary of EUR 45.000 per year
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English to:
Anna Serena Inglès
Team and Project Coordinator
Contact person: Anna Serena Ingles
Response email: Click here to email the recruiter
Preferred method of response: Email
Globalcharityjobs.com is not responsible for the content of this advertisement, nor for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Globalcharityjobs.com provides this advertisement as a service, and the inclusion of any vacancy does not imply endorsement by Global Charity Jobs.