Organisation: International Rescue Committee
Position: Senior Officer, Web Optimization – Fundraising & Engagement
Location: New York, NY USA
Closing date: 07/11/2020 (day/month/year)
International Rescue Committee
The Senior Officer, Web Optimization – Fundraising & Engagement helps to drive and coordinate optimization of IRC’s digital fundraising with a particular focus on web optimization both for fundraising and engagement (such as lead generation). Reporting to the Associate Director of Digital Marketing, s/he works closely with all colleagues in the Digital Marketing team as well as with colleagues in IT and MarComms (Marketing and Communications) to evolve IRC’s online digital fundraising and engagement programs so that they lead to better conversion and income generation.
1. Lead on the strategy and planning for optimization efforts for IRC’s web platforms in particular donation pages and fundraising drives on the IRC website, including but not limited to: form optimizations for fundraising, lead generation and advocacy actions.
2. Work with cross departmental teams to ensure that optimization strategies align with best practice user experience and organizational priorities.
3. Design, implement, and report on quarterly and annual testing plans across web assets, consulting with other internal teams as needed and represent DM-USA projects in the prioritized test pipeline.
4. Produce project management documents: concept briefs; digital scope and detailed requirements; project schedules and resource plans.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketers, Design/Content, Developers) to ensure development projects are delivered on deadline and with high quality.
6. Set up project tasks and timelines in our project management platform and traffic timelines and deliverables.
7. Assist with production of project assets (copy, photos, video, etc.)
8. Lead on testing strategies. Participate in and help to manage quality assurance testing and user assurance testing. Maintain database of experiment results and insights.
9. Ensure that the visual design of fundraising efforts supports project goals and is consistent with organizational brand guidelines.
10. Locate and lead any external agencies hired for projects related to optimization.
11. Keep up to date with sector best practice and import improvements where possible and/or testing related to them.
12. Coordinate approach and testing with existing external suppliers and agencies.
13. Support the Associate Director of Digital Marketing prioritizing fundraising development projects, and managing the development queue; help to streamline and improve digital development processes and best practices.
14. Identify and evaluate new and emerging digital fundraising opportunities, and conduct research to provide recommendations on optimizing existing fundraising efforts.
15. Assist the Associate Director of Digital Marketing in other related projects if and when the need arises.
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent.
Preferred: Coursework in Computer/Information Science or equivalent work experience.
•Minimum 6 years of experience in a marketing function, with approximately 3 years' experience coordinating digital fundraising and/or marketing projects and campaigns.
•Working knowledge of project coordination tools and processes: e.g. Basecamp, JIRA, Google Optimize, Optimizely, CrazyEgg, PowerPoint, Excel.
•Familiar with key areas of Web development: user experience design, usability, search engine optimization; high degree of comfort with technology.
•Basic HTML and CSS skills.
•Familiarity with web content management using a CMS such as Drupal or Wordpress, and with web analytics and KPI tracking through Google Analytics or similar.
•Experience evaluating visual design.
•Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
•Developed organization and problem-solving abilities.
•Experience with mobile development.
•Experience coordinating Web QA and cross-browser testing.
•Experience with Salesforce or other CRM integration.
Working Environment: Fast-paced and fluid work environment
Preferred method of response: Web
Globalcharityjobs.com is not responsible for the content of this advertisement, nor for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Globalcharityjobs.com provides this advertisement as a service, and the inclusion of any vacancy does not imply endorsement by Global Charity Jobs.