Organisation: The School of St Jude
Position: Communications & Strategic Development Manager
Location: Sisia Campus, Moshono, Tanzania
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Closing date: 02/12/2019 (day/month/year)
The School of St Jude
Use your skills to help one of Africa’s most successful international education charities!
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students free, high-quality education, 100’s of graduates higher education and 10,000+ Tanzanians quality teaching each year.
We are seeking a Head of Marketing who can develop and implement effective marketing strategies that will maximise fundraising revenue by building awareness of The School of St Jude, attracting new supporters and retaining existing supporters.
Marketing, Communications and Supporter Stewardship
- Write and review job descriptions.
- Ensure positions are filled with motivated and capable employees.
- Ensure sufficient employees are trained to cover roles during absences.
- Identify training needs and develop employees’ skills and abilities.
- Conduct employee performance appraisals.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration within/across C&SD departments.
- Conduct regular meetings with Founding Director and Heads of Department.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
Complete the following:
SUBJECT LINE MUST INCLUDE THE REFERENCE NUMBER.
WE ABIDE BY A STRICT CHILD PROTECTION POLICY AND DO NOT TOLERATE ANY ABUSE!
Response email: Click here to email the recruiter
Preferred method of response: Email
Closing date: 2019-12-02
Globalcharityjobs.com is not responsible for the content of this advertisement, nor for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Globalcharityjobs.com provides this advertisement as a service, and the inclusion of any vacancy does not imply endorsement by Global Charity Jobs.