Organisation: Health Care Without Harm Europe
Position: Development Officer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing date: 02/12/2022 (day/month/year)
Health Care Without Harm Europe
We are seeking a motivated and highly competent professional to join our team in Brussels as Development Officer. Specific activities will include:
The ideal candidate will have experience in fundraising or business development and exceptional communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills. Candidates will be able to demonstrate team spirit and commitment to HCWH Europe’s mission. The candidate must be a self-starter and an effective team member who is able to organise and prioritise a diverse workload. Knowledge of the European health sector would be a distinct advantage.
1. Support the development of an organisational strategy for corporate engagement
2. Support the development of an “industry partner” membership offer for private sector companies in coordination with Membership and Programme teams
3. Support the creation of pilot projects with Programme teams that meet the needs and interests of corporate donors
4. Research upcoming European calls, including from the EU4Health, LIFE, Erasmus+ and Horizon Europe programmes
5. Support proposal development by carrying out relevant desk research and drafting proposals
6. Lead on compiling quality donor reports for HCWH Europe’s funders
7. Support the development of an updated Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) framework
8. Support the creation of communications materials on “stories of change”, identified through the MEL exercise
9. Other duties that may reasonably be required in respect of the main purpose of the job
All candidates must demonstrate that they hold the existing right to work in Belgium or the EU.
To apply for this position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Include your last name and the job title in the subject line, i.e. LAST NAME Development Officer
• Attach your CV and a cover letter (Word or pdf format) explaining your motivation for the position
• Please let us know where you found the position advertised and when you would be able to start
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact person: Diana Faccio
Response email: Click here to email the recruiter
Preferred method of response: Any
Closing date: 2022-12-02
Globalcharityjobs.com is not responsible for the content of this advertisement, nor for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Globalcharityjobs.com provides this advertisement as a service, and the inclusion of any vacancy does not imply endorsement by Global Charity Jobs.